Sunday, September 28, 2008

pictures!!






Okay so I finally found some time between all the work I've had to take pictures of all my projects to share. I will start with my most recent project. It is a vest from a Knitsimple issue, Fall 2008. The pattern is found on page 91. I have a long ways to go, but here is where I am so far...still knitting the back of the vest.






The project I completed before starting this vest was a felted purse. It is called a buttonhole bag (the unpattern). My mother and I both made this purse, she just made hers a little bigger than mine.







And finally to my very first days of knitting....I just did straight knitting in hopes of making a neck warmer or scarf. I did not follow a pattern. I just wanted to grasp knitting and doing the stitch well. So here is my first days of knitting:




So there's my work from the beginning to now. I wish I had more time for knitting. It is just so difficult with all the preparation for work. My friends at work know that I knit, so I would love to get the vest done and be able to wear it to work. I look forward to meeting with my knitting group this Friday so I can keep my vest going and of course to see everyone! :-)

7 comments:

Lupie said...

I am so glad to see that you up dated your blog The pictures look great. You must bring your bag to the meeting. It looks beautiful. I'm also glad you joined ravelry and the Lesser Known Skeins there.

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

I'm playing hookie from my homework here...but had to say your scarf is so cute. Your stitches are PERFECT! See you soon!

Unknown said...

I ams so proud of you. Your projects look great.

Lupie said...

Your bag was even more beautiful in person!!!
Not sure if you showed if off last night.

knakedknitter said...

Welcome to knitting! By the looks of your pictures, I would have never known you were a beginner.

School Nurse Jackie said...

Your vest is coming out beautiful. The color is great - it will go with a lot! NOT a beginniner!

Lupie said...

You were nominated! Check my blog.